I'm so glaaad I managed to pass my Amaths test! I could've gotten higher, if I didn't make this mistake. 3 times 1 = 3 yes? I put 4 ! Loseeeeer. Made me lose like 5 marks, cause of that mistake, my whole other workings are all wrooong. But managed to get 1 mark for that quesition cause of one equation. So Glad :D
Gave Jessie's her present! Once again, I'M GLAD that she loooves it so much! [: Hopefully our present are the Best! I made a video for her. Video burnt by Shankar, Disc supplied by Shankar, I gave her a bookmark I bought from Egypt. Did another love letter for her! And a super big birthday card :D Along with her dearest present. My mum wrapped the gift again, and my mum used my ballet ribbon! Made me so upset ): Doesn't matter already...Just very happy that she loves everything we did for her. The present was shared among, Shankar/Ernest/Jason & I ;D
Buddy's arriving tomorrowww! She will reach singapore at probably around 10pm like that, or even much later. That's why MrTong(?) told my mum that they don't allow us to fetch or welcome them at all, cause it's way too late. So yes. That shi mei's bugging me to go for tonight's meeting for our shenyang buddies! But Mr Tong said I don't have to go, cause just now he was talking to my mum already... Yes, I saw the itenary and guess what, we're going "Sentosa/Zoo/Chinatown and temples, mosques, alot more." Hahaha, like..ZOO AGAIN?! Ohmycrap. Doesn't matter, I shall just go one more time!
POA trial test on Wednesday, to prepare us for the real test around CNY. Crapppz. I feel more tests coming up! Oh my crap.